The entire content of this website, including our name and logo that are hosted at www.womanshope.org. However, such uses have limitations and it is important that you read and understand the following
- The entire content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is protected but copyright as a collective work and is the property of Woman’s Hope Kenya ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- The “womanshope.org” name and Woman Hope logo solely belong to Woman’s Hope Kenya.
- You may use womanshope.org materials hosted on this website only for noncommercial or educational purposes only.
- Any material used must retain any copyright, intellectual property, proprietary or other notices or disclaimers contained in the original material, and include the caption “source womanshope.org.”
- When any mark is used, please include the line———–is a trademark of womanshope.org’ visibly on the page.
- You are forbidden from using any material appearing on this website for personal or corporate gain any suggestion of Woman’s Hope endorsement, approval, sponsorship or affiliation of a product or policy where such endorsements has not explicitly been made in writing.
- for any false representation of yourself as a Woman’s Hope office, employee, agent or official spokesperson, or any false representation, including that you are raising funds or donations for or on behalf of Woman’s Hope.
- in a way that combines the Marks with other trademarks or alters the proportions, font, arrangement, outline or otherwise distorts the shape of the Marks;
- should such violations or cause Woman’s Hope to violate law, statute, ordinance or regulation of any governing jurisdiction including, without limitation, those governing property, consumer protection, unfair competition, false advertising, discrimination, privacy or human rights.
- Should such use be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawful threatening, or unlawfully harassing or contrary to the mission of Woman’s Hope
- Should such use be in coercion with pornography, obscene or offensive material, or any material that would be harmful to minors.
- Any use of the Woman’s Hope materials other than as set out above, including for fund raising purposes, requires express written permission from Woman’s Hope Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about such permission. Commercial use of any littlerockkenya.org materials, including any articles, images or marks, may constitute a violation of intellectual property or other laws.
Third party links
This website and all of the content and services included or provided on this website are provided without warranties of any kind. womanshope.org disclaims all warranties, express or implied. womanshope.org does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in this website will be error-free, and virus free.
womanshope.org disclaims all liability for the acts and conducts of any users or other third parties in connection with or related to your use of this website.
womanshope.org shall not be liable for any direct, incidental or indirect damages that result from the use of, or inability to use the materials on this website or the performance or the conduct of other users of this website.